Property ID: 8895106
Level footsteps to the heart of cosmopolitan Mosman Village, this designer townhouse promises a chic modern lifestyle. Flowing over two levels and offering gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining, stay in and throw a stylish dinner party or step out to a sophisticated selection of cafes, restaurants and boutiques. Bus transport and both primary and secondary schools are also at your doorstep, while stunning Balmoral Beach is a 2-minute drive or 10-minute walk away. Complete with all the modern comforts one would expect from a home of this calibre, it’s ready to move straight into or rent out. One of six in a boutique development, your ultimate Mosman Village lifestyle awaits.
• Open plan Caesar Stone kitchen with gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
• Spacious living/dining room flows to a leafy low-maintenance courtyard
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes, two stylish fully-tiled bathrooms
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, video intercom security entrance
• Double garage with internal access, one of six in a boutique development
• Footsteps to Mosman Primary, Mosman Prep and Mosman High School
• Live the sophisticated Mosman Village lifestyle of your dreams
• 202m2 on title, consisting of 121m2 internal living plus courtyard & garden 43m2, garage 38m2
• Currently leased until April 2016 at $1,100 per week
• One of Mosman`s oldest streets, Circa 1888
Should you have any queries please don`t hesitate to contact me anytime.
0414 476 624
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Building / Floor Area||164 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||309|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||435|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|