Property ID: 3655914
Peacefully positioned to the rear of a boutique security block with lift access, this apartment offers a highly sought-after Mosman lifestyle. Sleek and contemporary in style, it’s bathed in natural light from its northeast aspect, which also takes in Middle Harbour glimpses from the living and bedrooms. The gourmet open plan kitchen and indoor/outdoor spaces make it perfect for entertaining, while its location will tempt you to step out the door and stroll to local shops, cafes, eateries and fine dining restaurants. The express city bus stop is just across the road, and Balmoral Beach is a 10-minute walk away. Immaculately presented throughout, there is absolutely nothing to spend and everything to enjoy.
• Combined living/dining room flows out to the covered entertaining terrace
• Open plan kitchen with Corian bench tops, Smeg appliances and dishwasher
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, main with balcony and ensuite
• Two stylish bathrooms, one with bathtub, separate internal laundry room, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure underground parking, large private store room, video security entrance
• Level footsteps to all the vibrant attractions of cosmopolitan Mosman Village
• Bus stop directly opposite the building with routes straight into CBD
Should you have any queries please don`t hesitate to contact Dylan Norman on 0414 476 624 anytime.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Building / Floor Area||74 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||437|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|