Property ID: 3419968
Positioned to the rear of the building, this elevated first-floor apartment offers an enviable lifestyle. Bathed in natural light, it offers spacious indoor/outdoor entertaining with striking Sydney Harbour views that take in the water, city skyline, Sydney Tower, Opera House and the Bridge. A five minute stroll to Mosman Village, your express city bus ride, coffee fix or fine dining experience is moments away. Nicely presented but with scope to enhance and capitalize if desired, it will appeal to a wide range of buyers including young professionals, investors and downsizers. Move in and enjoy what`s on offer.
• Spacious living/dining room flows to balcony with leafy district outlooks
• Living/dining room and balcony also takes in the superb harbour views
• Separate kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
• Double bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite with bathtub and window
• Plenty of street parking, up only one short flight of stairs
• Handy to Balmoral Beach, Clifton Gardens, Sirius Cove and Taronga Zoo
Should you have any queries please don`t hesitate to contact Dylan Norman on 0414 476 624 anytime.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Building / Floor Area||48 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||317|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||438|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|