Property ID: 10977811
A remarkable fusion of Mosman’s past this very historical Federation Whalers cottage has been beautifully updated and maintained over many decades.
The address says it all! Located in one of Mosman’s most exclusive family enclaves this property is a rare offering – on the market for the first time in almost 2 decades and only minutes to Avenue Road shops, Reid Park & Mosman Bay city ferry.
• Solid Federation home offers easy care family living in a stunning location. In a quiet street it has dual street frontage and offers the ultimate in privacy including a wonderful district vista which cannot be built out. With Mosman village close by you can also enjoy the many cafes, restaurants & boutique shops on offer.
• Stunning manicured gardens & child-friendly secure rear yard
• Open plan kitchen & family areas all open to sunny rear garden perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Separate lounge room with stunning open fireplace
• Surrounded by multiple harbourside parks & spectacular foreshore walking tracks
• Car accommodation including lock-up garage access from rear lane &separate storage/equipment shed
This stunning example of the Federation era is one not to be missed.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||320|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||440|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|