Property ID: 16999867
A remarkable fusion of Mosman’s past & contemporary living this historical Federation home has been beautifully renovated maintaining its magnificent original features and incorporating all the modern amenities of today’s era.
The address says it all! Located in one of Mosman’s most desirable family enclaves this property is a rare offering – sitting high & proud directly opposite Mosman Lawn Tennis Club within close proximity to children’s playgrounds, schools, city transport and of course Bridgepoint Shopping Centre & all the restaurants/cafes of Spit Junction.
• Solid Federation home offers easy care family living in a stunning location
• Quiet street with dual street frontage offering the ultimate in privacy including a wonderful district vista which cannot be built out
• Stunning manicured gardens & child-friendly secure rear yard
• Open plan renovated kitchen & family areas all open to sunny rear garden perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Separate lounge room with stunning open fireplace
• Surrounded by multiple harbourside parks & spectacular foreshore walking tracks
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Car accommodation including lock-up garage access from rear lane & storage/equipment storage
This stunning example of the Federation era is one not to be missed.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||445|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|