Property ID: 18483121
A remarkable fusion of Mosman’s past this beautifully updated & maintained historical period home is on the market for the first time in almost 25 years.
The address says it all! Located in Balmoral’s most exclusive enclave this property is a rare offering of lifestyle & substance. Located just five minutes walk to Balmoral Beach via the bushland tram reservation track, surrounded by multiple harbourside parks & spectacular foreshore walks, it is in close proximity to Mosman where you can also enjoy the many cafes, restaurants & boutique shops the village has to offer. This solid 1920’s home offers a very flexible floor plan with the perfect north to rear aspect.
- Accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (including an ensuite).
- Generous & separate reception rooms designed for more formal occasions.
- Large open plan kitchen area adjoins more informal separate dining and lounge room areas.
- Huge sun-drenched entertaining deck perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Downstairs is a family/rumpus room which could easily be used for separate accommodation, home office or billiard room.
- Double lock-up internal access garage, massive storage area and a stunning in-ground pool.
An established home providing easy care family living in a stunning location. In a quiet street this property offers the ultimate in privacy including a wonderful district tree lined vista.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||309|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||435|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|