Property ID: 3655844
Defined by its private leafy setting, practical layout and desirable address, this neatly presented 2 bedroom apartment boasts a prized quiet north-west facing aspect in a boutique block of 12. It is conveniently located with only a stroll to ferries, parks and an array of gourmet shops and eateries. Surrounded by natural bush-land in a serene setting this property is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet position close to many services.
• Spacious living/dining flows onto balcony
• First floor position, easy walk-up
• North West facing
• Leafy and Private
• 2 generous sized bedrooms, main with built-ins
• Large kitchen with pantry, gas cooking and oven
• Bathroom includes bathtub with combined shower
• Well maintained building
• Daily errands can be done by foot
• Scope to renovate, enhance & further add value
Should you have any queries please don`t hesitate to contact Dylan Norman on 0414 476 624 or Shann Warner on 0407 822 480 anytime.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Building / Floor Area||65 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||446|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|