Property ID: 5620362
The address says it all – a rare offering in an excellent location! Bright, sunny & extremely well built with concrete slabs & double brick throughout, it is over the hill from Balmoral Beach & only three blocks from Bridgepoint & city buses.
This home offers a very flexible floor plan plus unlimited renovation potential to further capitalise on the perfect north aspect. Alternatively, with some minor updating, it would make an excellent family home in its current condition offering the ultimate in privacy together with a wonderful district vista & distant water glimpses from the upper level which cannot be built out. With Mosman village close by you can also enjoy the many cafes, restaurants & boutique shops on offer.
- Gently sloping land of approximately 490 sqm
- Fully enclosed, safe child-friendly lawn & garden area
- Accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms (all with access to the upper level balcony) 1 full bathroom plus additional powder room
- Generous reception rooms designed for more formal occasions
- Additional separate family/dining room & multiple outdoor covered entertaining terraces enjoying the spectacular elevated north aspect
- Reverse cycle air & a massive multi-car garage which could also be used for storage, wine cellar, gymnasium or a separate play area for children.
- Surrounded by multiple harbour side parks & spectacular foreshore walking tracks
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||318|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||431|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|