Property ID: 9257177
Apartment 9 of 24 Bennett Street, Cremorne is being offered for sale for the first time having been tightly held for many years and is located in a small, well maintained block of only 12. Once you have made your way through the security entrance and up to the first floor you will find this generously proportioned 2 bedroom apartment.
The primary living area is light, bright and airy and flows onto the balcony, offering a perfect place to relax and enjoy some fresh air. The kitchen is well appointed off the living area and is a good size. Bedrooms and bathroom are generously proportioned.
Located in a quiet central setting, just a short stroll from public transport, the Orpheum Cinema and a fantastic selection of local shops, restaurants and cafes.
Live in the property as is or add value by updating the interior. There is plenty of scope for you to place your own signature on this property.
- Combined lounge and dining that flows onto the balcony
- Large original kitchen with breakfast nook and internal laundry room
- Two bedrooms, both light
- Original tiled bathroom complete with bath tub and shower
- An abundance of light and good air flow
- Security intercom
- ‘Exclusive Use’ car space
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, and shops
- Short stroll to Supermarkets, Bus and Ferry transport to City
- Well maintained block of 12 on the high side of the street
- Quiet leafy street lined with quality homes and apartments
- Close to Schools, within catchment for Neutral Bay Public
- Council rates $216 & Water rates the last bill was $167
Should you have any queries please don`t hesitate to contact me anytime.
0414 476 624
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Building / Floor Area||78 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$1,220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|