Property ID: 18193835
Capturing sensational views of the harbour, city, Opera House and Harbour Bridge, this newly renovated second floor security apartment delivers a streamlined and spacious layout alive with an abundance of natural light.
Focused on a seamless transition to the lengthy balcony, the living and dining room is defined by its crisp contemporary colour palette beautifully complementing the impressive city and harbour views. The brand new designer kitchen is purposefully separated from the living area and is superbly equipped with glossy white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, frosted glass splashbacks and rustic timber benchtops. Warmed by northern sun, the two double bedrooms both feature mirrored built-in robes with the second bedroom boasting access to a private balcony overlooking the tranquil shared garden.
Secure, peaceful and perfectly poised to enjoy all Mosman has to offer, this exceptional offering is enviably set within footsteps of cosmopolitan Military Road with easy access to Taronga Zoo, Balmoral Beach and Clifton Gardens.
- Living, dining and balcony with spectacular bridge, harbour and Opera House views
- Newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop and timber benches
- Two double bedrooms both with built-ins, oversized main and balcony off bed 2
- Immaculate neutrally toned bathroom with separate bath, shower and new vanity
- Auto lock-up garage, low-rise block with communal gardens, pond and water feature
- Brand new flooring, recently re-painted, LED lighting, new doors and updated blinds
- Separate internal laundry with mosaic tiling and vast storage solutions throughout
- Total convenience – within footsteps to buses, vibrant cafes and boutique shops.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||320|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||440|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|