About AucSale / http://aucsale.com.au/
Get the best of both worlds in the Australian property market. All the advantages of auction and private sale combined in one smart solution: AucSale.
What does AucSale do? AucSale sale's properties privately in public.
1) Sense of Urgency; AucSale generates a sense of urgency amongst buyers having only a 14 to 21 day marketing campaign. This sense of urgency is due to there being a set ‘end date’ for the sale of the property and this compels potential buyers to make a decision on the "AucSale day" without any fears or concerns.
2) Competition Amongst Buyers; At an AucSale, competitive bidding amongst potential subject to finance buyers means that the selling price often exceeds the expected value of the property, maximising the sale price for the seller.
3) Reserve Price Protection; An AucSale provides sellers with protection in the form of a reserve price. This means that your property will not sell unless bidding reaches a pre-agreed level. Further, there is no ceiling price, so the opportunity to achieve a price well above your expectations, because subject to finance bidding and a cooling off period will attract more buyers.
4) Set Terms; AucSales are suited to situations where the owner doesn’t want a high pressure sale situation but still wants the highest possible price, at the same time giving the purchasers the liberty of special conditions such as subject to finance, cooling off period and a smaller initial deposit until the finance is approved.
5) Finally; AucSale unlocks the market to finance buyers and first home buyers too, enabling them to bid subject to finance, making AucSale clearly a much better alternative as everybody wins with AucSale, Sellers-Buyers-Agents.
AucSale has strategic steps in place to continue driving properties towards successful sale. Unsold properties default to one fixed reserve selling price, no plus figures or price brackets.
Ready to experience revolutionary real estate transactions? Speak to AucSale today.