Property ID: 6883980
Auction on Sep 01, 2018 @ 10:45 am
Wrapped in glistening harbour and district panoramas, this stunning 6th floor corner apartment is primed to enjoy the best of the Lower North Shore. A designer renovation has transformed the interiors to match the excellence of its setting creating a superb residence central to all amenities.
- Windows on three sides fill the interiors with sunlight
- Fresh and contemporary renovation throughout
- Designer stone topped induction kitchen
- Master suite fitted with built-in robes,
- Stunning engineered oak floors provide impact
- Convenient concealed internal laundry
- Secure car space, easy walk to express bus services
- Metres to both Neutral Bay and Cremorne cafes and shops
- Extremely well-maintained security building with lift
- Parks and scenic Cremorne Point walks nearby
Water: $172.07 p/q
Council: $244.41 p/q
Strata: $1,356.6 p/q
Total Size: 98.4sqm approx.
Unit (including balcony): 81.1sqm approx.
Parking: 17.3sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|