Property ID: 17811117
With a floorplan of approx. 90m, this conveniently located apartment allows space to spare or space to share! Two sizable bedrooms, plus an extra study/sunroom/possible 3rd room, allows living flexibility to suit many lifestyles.
A well planned building design has afforded this apartment generous windows on 3 sides, no common walls, and beautifully high ceilings to maximize light and airflow.
- 2 bedrooms – both with built-ins plus a separate study/sunroom or possible 3rd room
- Renovated kitchen has everything for the entertainer
- Sunny North-Eastern position within the building
- Spotless renovated bathroom with large shower space
- Great floorplan of approx. 90m
- Small boutique building of only 6 large apartments
- Own laundry space within the shared garden laundry room
- Enviable Lock Up Garage
- Minutes to buses, Spit Junction shopping, and a short walk to Balmoral Beach
- Great future potential
With an excellent floor plan providing sunny corners for reading, or large spaces to entertain, this well-cared for unit would make someone a wonderful home!
Maintenance Levies: $1,000.00 p/q (incl water), Council rates: $302.00 p/q
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||446|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|