If you have an emergency repair and our office is closed please contact one of our emergency tradespeople listed below.
Emergency Hot Water: Roy 0418 402 259
Australia Hot Water: 02 9789 1022
Concord Plumbing: Clay 0427 121 800
Aqua Stream Plumbing: Jake 0415 232 479
Sparkmaster: Shaun 0433 829 995
Tibbles Electrical Services: James 0450 605 501
D & D Electrical: Danny 0418 643 072
Benson Locksmiths: 02 9516 4688
Alcatraz Locksmiths: Anthony 0404 027 970
Repair Nation: Ty 0400 399 693
Elev8 Design & Development: Scott 0416 253410
Handyman Service: Robert 0409 903 332
Sky Blue Glazing: Roberto 0411 763 003
Terry Starr Glass: Terry 0419 612 435
To find out what is an emergency repair please check the list below:-
Urgent repairs means any work needed to repair any of the following:
- a burst water service including hot water systems
- a broken or malfunctioning appliance, fitting or fixture causing a substantial waste of water
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
You must be able to show that:
- the problem was not your fault
- you made a ‘reasonable’ attempt to contact the landlord/agent
- you gave the landlord/agent a ‘reasonable’ chance to do the repairs
- the repairs were carried out by a repair person named in your tenancy agreement (if possible) or by a licensed or qualified tradesperson.
You must give the landlord/agent written notice about the repairs, costs and copies of receipts.
More information can be found on the NSW Fair Trading Website.