Property ID: 16856522
This beautifully presented, large family home is a sensational fusion of the old and the new. The split level home offers an array of living spaces from the original lounge/dining areas with high ceilings, polished timber floors and original fretwork, to the expansive covered entertaining deck on the upper level that looks over the sparkling in ground pool and the neighbouring 30 acres.
• 5 Large bedrooms (2 downstairs, 3 upstairs)
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, air-con, ensuite and access via French doors to rear deck
• Newly appointed kitchen with new appliances and butler’s pantry
• Brand new carpets downstairs and freshly painted
• Large office space or additional lounge/ media room
• French doors, casement windows, ornate cornice, fretwork, VJ walls and timber floors
• 8m x 4m covered inground pool with solar heating, pizza oven and bar area
• Pleasant entry verandah with views to Black Mountain
• Large undercover area under home includes, 2 car accommodation, good sized laundry, wine cellar, workshop and still room for more toys.
• Set on 1012m2 of near level ground there is plenty of room for the children to play
Cooroy provides all the services your family may need, but if you feel the need to treat yourself the beautiful beaches and fabulous restaurants of Noosa are just 15 minutes away. An inspection is needed to truly appreciate this property.
|Land Area||1,012.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|