Property ID: 13471142
Enjoying a northerly aspect this beautifully presented home set over 3 levels is perfectly positioned to immerse itself in the stunning views over rolling green hills and on to the spectacular sunsets. The beautifully maintained home is set on 2 hectares of land with a stunning inground pool complete with its own waterfall and adjacent character filled entertaining pavilion.
Some stand out features of this property include,
- Light filled, open plan spacious living areas with wood fire heater, ideal for the cooler months
- Multiple sliding doors lead to the wide wrap around verandahs, perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a glass of wine whilst taking in the stunning views
- Large country style, timber kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven & dual aspect windows
- Located on the top level is a spectacular master suite including dressing area, parents retreat with floor to ceiling timber features & high raked ceiling’s, walk in robe, large ensuite.
- Entry to the home is via the middle level and comprises living areas, 2nd bedroom kitchen, main bathroom, laundry and verandahs
- Downstairs you’ll find 2 additional bedrooms, 3rd bathroom, living area and office nook.
- Fantastic covered entertaining area perfect for BBQ’s or sitting by the fire. Views from every aspect
- Garage is tiled throughout with additional bathroom and kitchenette and could easily accommodate, guests, teenagers retreat, gym or showroom
- Additional carports, stable, 2 small dams and some cleared pastured areas complete the lifestyle property.
This is a fantastic property to present for sale as a personal inspection of the property will only enhance the feeling the photos tried to capture. Within 5 minutes of Cooroy and 30 minutes from Noosa everything you desire is simply at your fingertips.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|