Property ID: 18040709
7 mins to the beautiful Lake Macdonald region from Cooroy Township. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom double brick home is on an immaculate flat useable 2.5 acres which is rare to find. The owners have started the hard work you just need to finish it and make it your own.
• Top quality Chef’s Kitchen with stunning Stone bench tops, Double oven + much more
• Rectified gloss floor Tiles throughout main area ( extra tiles to finish the home)
• Small open plan living, dining and kitchen
• 3 bedrooms all with Robes
• Covered Entertaining area with a servery from the kitchen and access from dining room
• Combined Laundry & Bathroom
• Established blueberry crop with fruit every year
• 2 × 70,000lt Rain water tanks
• Shed and fully fenced yard and so much more
This beautiful property is located only a short drive or walk to the stunning Lake Macdonald where you will find the iconic " Lake Macdonald dam" that’s perfect for Boating, Kayaking, fishing or a bbq by the water adjacent to the dam is Lake Macdonald Botanical Gardens there is so much potential and sightseeing you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
Located only 20 minutes to Noosa and directly opposite to the Noosa Tracks and Trails network.
|Land Area||1.0 hectares|
Phone 07 5444 6002
Fax 07 5485 1787
0421 208 404
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|