Property ID: 17976168
Secure your piece of prime Northern Beaches real estate and be a part of the new Dee Why Masterplan.
For a Limited time receive a 100% Stamp Duty Refund
Please contact us today to book your exclusive viewing.
Sitting at the heart of the new Dee Why Town Centre Masterplan, Lighthouse is a new architectural landmark soaring high above the surrounding streetscape. It blends residential, retail and commercial in one dynamic location close to the ocean shores. Private landscaped garden areas will boast BBQ facilities & an Outdoor Gym for exclusive use of all residents.
For investors, these first-class facilities will attract the very best tenants for your investment property & should you wish to sell in the future, the buyers will be lining up making it much easier to secure that premium price.
- Absolute dream lifestyle location
- Unobstructed views of the ocean, beach and lagoon
- tenant guarantee for investors with 4.4% Management fee
- New B-Line Bus Service makes the CBD more accessible than ever before
- 700m to Dee Why Beach
- Private landscaped garden areas will boast BBQ facilities & an outdoor gym for exclusive use to all residents
- Very strong rental returns anticipated for this landmark town centre location. Investors will benefit this one of a kind Northern Beaches development
-Apartment features include brand new SMEG appliances, Integrated Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout, timber look tiles in living areas with premium carpet in all bedrooms, energy efficient LED lighting throughout as well as provisions for broadband Internet and Pay TV with optic fibre cabling.
NEW DEPRECIATION LEGISLATION
Buying a brand new apartment has never looked more attractive. Recent budget announcements mean that soon investors will only be able to claim the full depreciation of an apartment if it is BRAND NEW, resulting in higher annual tax savings!
See link for example: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/mydesktop.aunz/rhnorsyd/photos/hires.8890-depreciation.jpg
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$810 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||546|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|