Property ID: 17666078
Bringing together good proportions, light filled interiors and the added advantage of holding pride of place at the front of a small complex of five, this well-proportioned villa promises low maintenance living in a very convenient lifestyle address. It enjoys a great position within walking distance to the beach, shopping and surrounding parklands.
The generous three-bedroom layout is fresh and bright throughout and presented in great condition, but could possibly benefit from a renovation or update that would bring added appeal.
- Set at the front of a small complex of five
- Neat and tidy throughout, bright interiors
- Three generous bedrooms include one with built ins
- Good-sized living space with high ceilings
- Original dine-in kitchen and a full bathroom
- Front verandah and a private rear courtyard
- Air-conditioning, lock-up garage plus off-street parking
The property holds lots of appeal for young families, downsizers and professionals wanting to secure an easycare home with lots of scope to add extra style and value. It is also very well-located with easy access to transport, cafes and all everyday amenities.
For further details, contact Jackie Ibrahim on 0403 016 637 or 8097 2423. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Monterey, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|