Property ID: 17357868
Set yourself up here in this home designed for the extended family with plenty of space. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the Southern property market with certainty. The property features good proportions and a great layout for entertaining plus it is positioned in a location that offers excellent lifestyle convenience.
Living in this location is just easy with cafes, restaurants and transport close by plus it is only a few kilometres from the beach. A huge undercover pergola area is perfect for those who love to entertain all year round. The yard is fully fenced and there is ample room for the kids and pets.
• Walk everywhere, close to shops, bars, cafes & transport all at your fingertips
• Secure 2 car lock up carport
• The family bathroom is complete with a bath, the toilet is separate from the bathroom
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park
• Carpet in all bedrooms and both living areas for warmth and comfort
• This property includes a study for students or could be a fabulous home office
• Kitchen features gas cooktop, dual sink and breakfast bar
Only a short drive will take you to shops, amenities and the sought after schooling the area has to offer. This quality home is a pleasure to present to the market. Not a cent to spend just move in and enjoy.
An ideal purchase for either an investor or first home buyer, this property will not last long.
|Building / Floor Area||141 sqm|
|Land Area||635.0 sqm|
Learn more about Morphett Vale
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||467|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|