Property ID: 7564690
A wonderful 3 bedroom home located in one of Lake Munmorah’s most prized streets. With a clever floor plan this home will appeal to many with plenty of natural light throughout and lake views from the upstairs balcony. You will love entertaining family and friends from the covered entertaining deck. Side drive way to the double garage means excellent access to the backyard. Beautifully maintained and presented there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
• 3 bedrooms, master with built in and balcony
• Spacious lounge room with separate dining area
• Sitting room or study nook upstairs
• Polished timber floors upstairs
• Rear entertaining area and deck with shade sails
• Double garage with side driveway access
• Outdoor shower
• Beautifully maintained lawns and gardens
• Loads of room for offstreet parking of boat, van or trailer
• Plenty of opportunity for extensions
• Land size approx 562sqm
Lake Munmorah is well positioned within minutes of pristine beaches, lakes, National Parks all while being just 40 minutes to Gosford and Newcastle and an hour north of Sydney on the M1. You all have all the services such as doctors, four schools, Woolworths Shopping complex within the suburb. You will love living here call for your private viewing now.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or it’s agents, as to the accuracy of the contents. All images are indicative of the property only. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters to the proposed purchase of the property.
Learn more about Lake Munmorah
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|