Property ID: 17893046
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with nothing but the sounds of native birds in bushland surrounds, you will find this peaceful, magnificent 4 bedroom home presenting to you, a lifestyle that others can only dream of.
This cherished family home brings simplicity to every-day reality and provides you with a sense of serenity & adventure, encouraging you to spend time together as a family & embrace everything the home, and location has to offer.
- A massive, private block of approximately 1758sqm backing onto bushland
- 4 Bedrooms all with fans, built-ins and shutters.
- The main bedroom features a walk in robe, ensuite & its own private balcony.
- Separate study with private entrance, perfect for a small home office.
- 3 Bathrooms with the main featuring a gorgeous skylight above the corner bath.
- High-raked ceilings throughout the main living area
- Second living area and separate dining room.
- Brilliant functional, family kitchen with dishwasher and gas-top stove
- Double garage with drive through access & side-access for boats, van, toys, etc
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking a sparkling solar heated in-ground pool
- Situated only a short drive from the glistening waters of Lake Macquarie & spectacular beaches of Redhead & Blacksmiths and only walking distance to Floraville Public School.
– Easy access to a range of transport, shopping centres & amenities
Whatever your family requires – you’ve found the perfect home within this one.
Call Raine & Horne Belmont, Your Local Area Experts to book an inspection today on 4948 5777
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|