Price Guide $1,275,000 - $1,325,000
Sweeping Rural Views - in Old Bowral
Property ID: 11286296
By Private inspection Only.
If you are seeking privacy & tranquility, with quality finishes & space then this beautiful residence could be for you – perfectly positioned along a quiet street close to town centre – enjoying sweeping rural views & superbly flexible accommodation possibilities.
- 4 bedrooms (2 doubles both with WIRs & a single), master with ensuite, plus the 4th bedroom has an ensuite and A/C
- Expansive room for home office/studio/media
- Modern touches & quality appliances throughout
- Formal lounge & dining area with cosy open fireplace
- Grand living with vaulted timber ceilings capturing the northern sun, plus stunning exterior views on all sides – Velux shades complete the picture for climate control & privacy
- Energy efficient gas central heating in main residence plus Split system in the separate 4th bedroom
- Superb outdoor entertaining areas, perfect for Al fresco living.
- Separate fully self- contained 4th bedroom, with private entrance opportunity for future income stream (STCA)
- XL double garage with super storage area, workshop & toilet facilities
- Deluxe garden sheds complete with plumbing for the keen gardener with room to park the ride on mower
- Plenty of off street parking for motor home, caravan or Horse float
- Stunning family friendly gardens & lawn area’s offer plenty of room to live & play
- All sitting on a large easy to maintain private 2787 sqm block, in a quiet cul-de-sac
- This beautiful property is perfect for a gardener who enjoys Spring & Autumn colours, with a combination of Golden Ash, Weeping Elm, Magnolias, Camellias, Maple, Mulberry & Horizontal Elm trees all beautifying this lovely property.
- Only minutes from Bowral town centre yet worlds away with beautiful rural views
- Bowral lifestyle property +
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRY TO 112 SHEPHERD ST IS FROM MCDONALD ST AT THE EASTERN END OF MERRIGANG ST
Don’t delay on this one – see OPEN HOME GUIDE or call BRENDAN WATSON on 0406 397 397 or PETER WILLIAMS ON 0477 555 055 now to book your PRIVATE INSPECTION.
GUIDE $1,325,000 to $1,375,000
- Air Conditioning
- 2 x Ensuites
- Built in wardrobes
- Garden / Courtyard
- Balcony / Deck
- Rural views
- Private position
- Al Fresco living
- Low maintenance
Perfect opportunity to add your own style to both the home & the garden.
Your new Bowral lifestyle home awaits.
By Private inspection only.
Brendan Watson 0406 397 397
Peter Williams 0477 555 055