Property ID: 1512150
If you are looking for the perfect country lifestyle with an easy drive to Adelaide, this property ticks all the boxes. With just over 6 acres of fully fenced productive open grazing land for all livestock including horses and amazing panoramic views of the Mount Lofty Ranges, this property is definitely worthy of an inspection.
The well presented home is fantastic for the growing family boasting four oversized bedrooms with built-in robes; the master includes new en-suite and walk-in robe. The timber kitchen is spacious with ample cupboards and bench space, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher. The open plan design and 2nd living zone creates a highly adaptable home that can easily accommodate everything from quiet family living to entertaining with friends.
• Over 6 acres of productive open grazing land
• Panoramic views of the Mount Lofty Ranges
• Open plan living plus separate rumpus/multi-purpose room
• Timber kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher
• 4 oversized bedrooms, master with new en-suite and walk in robe
• Outdoor entertaining areas with scenic views
• Double lock-up garage, 15m x 10m workshop and two smaller sheds
• Over 120,000 litres of rainwater storage, dam with new pump and unequipped bore
This is a great opportunity to bring up a family in a wonderful country environment. Encompass the enjoyment of the space around you, with spectacle views situated less than 45 minutes to Adelaide. It is all about the lifestyle! the family! and taking the stress away!
|Building / Floor Area||191 sqm|
Learn more about Meadows
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|