Property ID: 17754971
With a high rental demand in a prime location, this solid brick townhouse offers a rare opportunity for investors looking for a great value.
Located in the heart of Robertson, within walking distance to Griffith University Nathan Campus, QE II Hospital & public transport. Only 2 minutes walk to several restaurants and local shops. Sunnybank Plaza & Westfield Garden City Shopping is only 5 minutes drive away.
The townhouse is situated in a quiet safe complex with security gate and plenty of visitor parking space. It also has a good sized swimming pool with spa and BBQ facility.
Other features include:
• 3 double sized built-in bedrooms ( Master bedroom with a large built-in and an ensuite)
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard space
• Open plan living area opens out onto a private courtyard
• Own laundry and separate toilet downstairs
• Storage closet underneath the staircase
• Single lock up garage with internal access to the property
The property is currently rented until October 2017 with rental income at $460/week, potentially increase to $480/week.
Body corporate fee: approx $58/week
Council rate: approx $30/week
Excellent investment with a high rental return for investors, this rare opportunity doesn’t come along very often. Don’t miss out!
For further information please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|