Property ID: 18122560
The welcome you receive from the two-metre wide, cedar front door when it pivots open will seal the deal for you. There will be no doubt; you will love, and want, this prestigious family home.
Pristinely presented, it is framed in marble and glass and literally sparkles from every aspect of its open plan, light-filled interior. Its kitchen is minimalistic, featuring clean lines, expansive marble benches, soft close drawers, quality gas cooking appliances and an integrated coffee machine. The bathrooms are stunning and are highlighted by frameless glass and an impressive, freestanding bath in the main; its well-proportioned bedrooms include custom built-in wardrobes, and the master suite offers a walk-through wardrobe, ensuite with double vanity and shower and a wraparound, glass encased balcony featuring cedar ceilings.
You will enjoy a relaxed, no-fuss lifestyle in the formal lounge and dining room, its casual living area which spills out to the alfresco kitchen and barbecue area, and your kids will love spreading out in the additional living room upstairs. You will love its tile and blue gum timber flooring combination, its feature cornices and its feeling of space and openness.
Additional features of this elegant home include:
- Huge laundry with abundant natural light and floor-to-ceiling cupboards
- Crisp LED down lights throughout
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Integrated sound system in every room
- Security intercom system with electric gates
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Commercial quality doors and windows
- Solid double brick construction and concrete slabs
- Two void areas with exquisite crystal chandeliers
- Two bedrooms with luxury ensuite bathrooms
- Frameless glass showcased throughout
- Great land size 15.24m x 40.23m 610m2 approx
As an additional income option or in-law accommodation, there is a self-contained, double-brick granny flat, featuring:
- Separate entry and driveway
- Separate power and gas
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ducted air conditioning plus gas heating point
- Convenient internal laundry
You will love that this gorgeous residence is just minutes to beaches, parks, schools and restaurants, and that your family can have a spacious, immaculately presented home in one of Sydney’s most in-demand areas. You will just love it.
For further details, contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or 8097 2422. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Sans Souci, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|