Property ID: 10897083
Situated on over 2 acres (8,640sqm) this property is truly stunning and is beautifully nestled into its own picturesque oasis surrounded by a magnificent array of established trees, immaculate gardens, secure fencing and with the house set back from the roadway providing fantastic privacy.
Upon entering through the wrought iron gates, you will notice the difference about this property before you even leave the car. It’s picturesque and has plenty offer any new owner and their family, it doesn’t matter if you want to ride horses or bikes, sit back and watch the children have room to move and play while knowing they are not only having fun but are kept safe within your own property.
The property has been fully renovated featuring quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans;
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robe and ensuite (2-way)
- Bedroom 2 with BIR
- Large living area which is overlooked by beautiful raked timber ceilings
- Kitchen/Dining area featuring 900mm Gas Cooktop/Stove & WIP and views to garden/entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and Combustion Heater
- Security System
- Separate Single Garage
- Massive 8.2kw solar system.
Outside compliments the inside of the home with plenty to offer. Well-manicured gardens along with a plethora of shedding and flexibility
- Games room/Sleep out is a luxurious feature
- Outdoor undercover bar and entertaining area
- Tons of shedding (Some could be converted to stables)
- Large poultry yards and aviaries (Some could be converted to stables)
- Established gardens including your own gazebo.
- Perfect for animal grazing or perhaps a horse or two.
This is a RARE find so don’t delay to make an appointment to view this home today
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|