Property ID: 11226553
Set on an easy care allotment of 483sqm approximately, in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent the sandy beach, Semaphore Surf Living Saving Club and local reserve, this beautifully presented home provides a the first home for first home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.
Renovated throughout with meticulous attention to detail and a neutral dcor palette including Bamboo flooring, this stunning home is ripe and ready to move in and enjoy the coastal lifestyle on offer.
What we love about this home;
- Two generous carpeted bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe
- Large lounge room with huge picture windows allowing natural light
- Stunning new kitchen has been well-designed and boasts stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking plus feature led lighting
- Separate dining room with split system and direct outdoor access creating an effort blend of in and outdoor entertaining
- Refurbished bathroom and separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling and split system for comfort
- Rear large pergola for entertaining overlooks the lush rear yard with established gardens and lawn area
- Secluded vegetable patch with garden beds
- Security alarm system + high quality security doors
- Secure carport with automatic roller door + drive through access
- Very generous sized garage/workshop that has power and plenty of room for storage as well as room for your vehicles
In the highly sought coastal area of Semaphore Park, you will love the Beach side lifestyle, with the beach only 5 minute walk away along with great options for quality schooling, parks and reserves.
You can choose between visiting, West Lakes Shopping Centre, Semaphore Road or Port Adelaide, all 3 just minutes from your front door.
Contact Kate Smith today on 0419 183 371 for further information.
|Land Area||483.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|