Property ID: 8540193
“NEW PRICE” Escape from it all, relax, unwind, breathe in the fresh air and soak up the country atmosphere with this tranquil 3.3 acre property boasting manicured park-like grounds, established trees and reticulated landscaped gardens. This immaculate, well-loved 5-bedroom home offers a magnificent blend of formal and informal areas for the whole family of all ages.
The upper level is where all the everyday living is done showcasing full length glass windows on the western side and opening onto the balcony giving stunning far reaching rural views overlooking Clarendon township and the valley. The formal living/dining features a cosy gas log fire, Ashwood hearth, antique light fittings and magnificent views. The spacious kitchen also offers amazing views and includes overhead cupboards, pantry, dishwasher, gas cooking, breakfast bar and adjoins a 2nd dining area. The main bathroom and three bedrooms are all on the upper level, the master comprises of en-suite, built-in robe and direct access to the front verandah.
The lower level offers a double lock-up garage with automatic roller doors, enclosed carport U.M.R., two bedrooms with built-in robes, massive multi purpose family/games room with bar and combustion heater, a great space for the teenagers. There is a fantastic covered outdoor area that is semi enclosed, paved and has an in-ground spa, perfect for all year entertaining.
• Amazing panoramic views from inside and out
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Lounge/dining area with fantastic views and gas log fire
• Downstairs include family/games room with combustion heater
• 5 bedrooms, master includes an en-suite and built-in robe
• Main bathroom has spa bath with overhead shower and separate toilet
• Well equipped internal laundry with linen press
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporating air conditioning
• Monitored alarm
• Solar hot water
• Semi enclosed paved outdoor entertaining area with spa
• Reticulated tiered landscaped gardens
• Double lock up garage plus enclosed carport U.M.R.
• 13m x 6m workshop with power and concrete floor
• Connected to main water
Located only 35 minutes to Adelaide on a sealed road and driveway this fully fenced property has a wonderful country ambience, with the gracious old gums, beautiful bird life and native animals roaming around giving you a great feeling of comfort and peace. There is a 13m x 6m lockable workshop with power and concrete floor, separate garden shed and old stable complex to compliment the country theme.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|