Property ID: 13401836
“HIGHGROUND” of Kangarilla is a luxury hilltop retreat set on a gum-studded property of some 75 acres with a residence of grand proportions. Masterfully conceived to capture the amazing breathtaking views through the expansive full length windows filling the home with an abundance of natural light at every turn. Both compelling and functional in its design, this architecturally designed home offers a magnificent blend of luxury & family sized comfort.
• Modern, sleek eco-friendly home with European appliances, romantic wood fireplace set into Tasmanian stone feature wall.
• Open plan living with amazing views and opening out to the covered timber deck.
• High ceilings and new sustainable bamboo floating floorboards.
• Eight person jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the picturesque views of Kuitpo Forest
• Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony with views of the forest, rolling hills and vineyards.
• Other bedrooms complete with built-in robes.
• Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
• Internal laundry with storage.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and under floor heating.
• Adjoining double carport U.M.R.
• 10m x 6m garage and workshop. Four water tanks, bore and dam.
• Excellent fencing
• Home to a range of native animals including Kangaroos, Koalas, Kookaburras, Rosellas and Cockatoos.
A seamless integration with open plan living and the covered outdoor area promotes idyllic indoor-outdoor entertaining options for every season. Soak up the sensational views and the starry nights from any position, perfect for family gatherings, casual BBQ’s or an escape from the daily grind. Not too far from the city.
|Building / Floor Area||212 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||10|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|