Property ID: 18179600
This home is beautifully presented inside and out! Featuring 4 bedrooms, master with its own dressing room/study, which could be converted to an ensuite if the new owner so desires. Modern open planned kitchen/living and dining with 2 x A/C units, flows perfectly to the large outdoor entertaining area and swimming pool. This is sure to be a family favourite this summer! Perfect for mum and dad to entertain while keeping a watchful eye on the kids in the pool. Did I mention there is side parking and the great fully fenced yard for the kids and family pet..? This home keeps delivering! There’s even potential to build a granny flat out the front.
DON’T WAIT OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL BEAT YOU TO IT!!! Call Chris now to arrange your private viewing.
• 4 Bedrooms Master with Air-con, robe & dressing room. (Air-con to 4th/office)
• Modern Kitchen Open plan kitchen/living/dining (2x Air-Con)
• Covered outdoor entertaining overlooks pool and play area
• Newly repointed and freshly painted roof
• Security system – 4 HD cameras, motion sensor & remote access to your phone anywhere in the world
• Quiet cul-de-sac quiet & friendly neighbourhood
• Single carport, double gate access to side parking
• Off street parking for boat/caravan/trailer
• 728m2 block 18m frontage
Located only a couple minutes from Ormiston College, Birkdale South State School and a short stroll to Horizon Village where you can enjoy a range of alfresco dining and take away options, the convenience of a supermarket as well as health care facilities and a hair salon!
|Land Area||728.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||247|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|