Property ID: 11122929
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after area of Delaneys Creek, this very pretty property offers a sensational small acreage package.
Sitting on 2.91 fully fenced, lush green acres, this block is prefect for a horse or two or just to enjoy the space, privacy and tranquility of rural living.
Giving nothing away from the road, the house opens up to reveal and spacious and immaculate 4 bedroom family home. Well laid out with huge bedrooms, there is room to comfortably accommodate a large family.
- formal lounge with wood heater fireplace
- formal dining room
- spacious kitchen
- 4 BIG bedrooms
- master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- huge main bathroom
- loads of storage cupboards and a large laundry
- large outdoor entertaining area with a lovely outlook over the horse paddock
- powered colourbond shed with attached double carport
- full length front verandah
With a huge 67m frontage there is ample room to put in a second driveway for access for a huge shed, stables or a riding arena.
The block is currently dry but the lay of the land is ideal to put in a dam to capture the runoff from neighbouring properties.
A rare find in Delaneys Creek which will get snapped up quickly…don’t miss out!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|