Property ID: 16048380
Privately hidden behind high walls, this 3-level freestanding residence stands on a 294 sqm block with a large level garden. Designed to maximise its sunny north aspect, the home has a practical layout fusing classic-contemporary style with Asian influences.
At entry level there is an ultra spacious living area (opening to sundeck and garden), huge open-plan dining area (seating 12 people), gourmet stainless steel Ilve gas kitchen (with walk-in pantry), fourth bedroom and powder room. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, each with generous built-ins and ensuite (main with Japanese bath).
On the lower level are the rumpus/home theatre, wine cellar, storeroom and direct access to a secure oversized double garage. Additional features include polished timber floors, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and alarm system. Tranquil enclave just a short walk to trains, buses, shops, Westfield, Centennial Park and Queens Park.
- Spacious living area flows to deck & garden
- Huge open-plan dining zone seats 12 people
- Gourmet Ilve gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe & ensuite (Japanese bath)
- two more big bedrooms, both with built-in-wardrobes & ensuite
- Fourth double bedroom, ample built-in storage
- Wide upstairs verandah wrapped with shutters
- Rumpus/home theatre, wine cellar, storerooms
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, alarm system, leadlight windows
- Remote controlled oversized double garage
Learn more about Bondi Junction
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||249|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|