Property ID: 10714355
Prepare to be impressed by this stunning two story home, situated on a large 692sqm block with breathtaking views.
Located in the highly sought after North Kellyville estate, this home is set in a quiet and peaceful yet convenient location, only minutes from the future North Kellyville shopping district, as well as a short drive to the Rouse Hill Town Centre and Castle Hill Towers.
Conveniently located within a close proximity to quality schools, future North West Railway, M/7 and M/2 and also the North West Bus T-Way, this home is perfect for the established or growing family.
- Five large bedrooms, master with his & hers separate walk in robes and a large ensuite, the second bedroom features a toilet and vanity and a peaceful balcony with beautiful views, all other upstairs bedrooms with built-in-robes, the fifth bedroom is located on the lower level perfect for in-law/guest accommodation
- The stylish kitchen is located in the heart of the home, with Ceaser Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, a unique mirror splash-back, an over sized walk in pantry and plenty of storage throughout overlooking the large combined family and dining area
- Three modern bathrooms throughout with top notch finishes
- Formal lounge room located on the lower level, as well as a formal lounge and study nook on the upstairs level
- Generous sized theater/rumpus room
- Double lock up garage with an automatic door
- Modern laundry, along with three linen cupboards throughout the home
- Covered outdoor alfresco area with gorgeous views along with a large backyard, perfect for entertaining
This beautiful home will not last long, contact Raza today on 0424 813 318 for an inspection time.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|Land Area||692.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||568|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|