Property ID: 10783386
• Live here or Invest here
• Easy walk to centre of town
• Well presented 2 bedroom home
• Spacious throughout with many quality features
• North facing courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Garden Shed
• Torrens Title, No Strata Fees
• This is a fabulous opportunity to buy in close proximity to shops, town and transport.
• Easy flow and open plan.
• Slide open the lounge room doors and walk out to your private north facing courtyard perfect for entertaining or a morning cuppa.
• Out back is a garden shed on low maintenance pebblecrete
• Garage with internal access, is carpeted and has been used as a extra family room.
• Large laundry with extra toilet.
Well maintained, easy care, plus close to Growers Market Complex of assorted shops. This ticks a lot of boxes.
Ducted Air, Dishwasher, Two good size bedrooms with BIR’s.
Garage is carpeted and has internal access.Large laundry with extra toilet. Lots of lovely features. Well worth the look. What the owner loved about living here was not needing a car, being close to shops and having a home that was easy to care for and easier to enjoy.
Learn more about Port Macquarie
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||897|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||569|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|