Property ID: 18304241
Planning a move out onto acreage and don’t want to break the bank? This could be for you
- Four bedrooms, three with ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Two living areas, one could be used as a parents retreat, office nook off to the side.
- Triple high clearance shed with one bay drive through, power and lights.
- Double face-brick and colorbond construction, no need to paint render every 7 years.
- Large outdoor area almost the full length of the home. Great for the family gatherings and parties.
- There are a myriad of fruit trees including banana, there are veggie planters, passionfruit vines and a chook pen for the all-important breakfast eggs.
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Timber lookalike vinyl to high traffic areas, carpets to bedrooms.
- Neutral colours throughout the home to match almost any furniture.
- Functional kitchen with upright stove, double bowl sink and pantry
- Main (two way) bathroom with separate shower and bath. Toilet separate.
- Established gardens with taps all around the yard
- 4001 sqm allotment only minutes to Stockland Shopping Centre
- Rain water tank for house. Bore water for lawns.
Real value for money here with everything you could want all in one package. A MUST INSPECT.
Call or email to arrange an inspection today.
Shed: Yes (triple)
Living Rooms: 2
Security Screens: Yes
Land Size: 4001sqm
Smoke Detectors: Yes
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|