Property ID: 10818732
Nestled in the prime position of Rouse Hill, sits this well-appointed two story family residence.
Situated on a large 446sqm block in a peaceful street, this beautiful home has every convenience right at your door step. With the Rouse Hill Village and restaurants less than 2 minutes’ walk, the Rouse Hill Town Centre only a short drive as well as the soon to be established rail link, local bus stops, train stations, parks and high quality schools all located within the Rouse Hill estate.
Featuring the following:
- Four large bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- 2 spacious bathrooms, the main with a separate toilet and also a separate toilet on the lower level
- Brand new carpets throughout the home
- Whole house freshly painted
- This stylish kitchen has been well designed with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and gas cooking, overlooking the large backyard
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area with access to the outdoor paved area
- An abundant formal lounge room situated at the front of the home
- Generous sized backyard, with a paved area perfect for entertaining
- Double lock up garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
One not to be missed! Contact Raza today on 0424 813 318 for more information or to book an inspection time.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|