Property ID: 10834365
Located on the third floor of The New Rouse Hill Town Centre Units, sits this perfectly positioned light-filled two bedroom apartment, perfectly designed for low maintenance living offering a modern and spacious open plan.
Conveniently located in the heart of the town centre, close to the North West Bus T-Way and the upcoming North West Railway, quality recreation parks and sporting fields nearby.
Offering the following features:
- Two oversized bedrooms, main with two separate built in wardrobes and a large ensuite, the second bedroom also with a built in wardrobe and access to the balcony
- Oversized open family and dining area
- Modern and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar and plenty of storage throughout
- Sizeable balcony overlooking Rouse Hill’s Civic Way, perfect for entertaining
- Split system air conditioner, with ceiling fans throughout
- Security parking plus storage with shelving included
- Includes a dryer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Free use of the Community Centre, pool, gym and tennis courts
This luxury apartment is a must see for first time buyers, investors or those looking to down size. For a viewing time, please contact Gary Baker on 0402 344 901 or Raza Khan on 0424 813 318.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|