Property ID: 11074833
Enormous three bedroom apartment offering expansive open plan living and dining with galley kitchen, two side by side car spaces, ample storage and entertainers balcony.
Located in a private position on the North/East corner of the Arc Building, the property is bathed in morning sun and has loads of natural light.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe & double en-suite bathroom
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Separate internal laundry with dryer
- Functional kitchen with built-in microwave and loads of cupboard space
- Fresh, natural flow through ventilation
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Gas heating throughout
- Fibre to the building high speed internet (FTTB)
- Gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool and landscaped entertaining areas
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD
- Close to Green Square railway station
- Short walk to East Village shopping centre
Properties of this quality, space and location are rare so please call Gemma Levy on 0437 244 189 or George Matis on 0427 883 335 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|