Property ID: 10801274
Raine & Horne Rouse Hill is proud to present this stunning brand new 4 bedroom townhouse tucked away in a small complex of well-maintained residences, situated in the heart of Rooty Hill.
Located within walking distance to Rooty Hill train station, Rooty Hill’s local shops, a short drive to the M7/M4, Westfield shopping centre, Mount Druitt hospital and quality local schools, this contemporary sleek home ticks all the boxes!
Featuring the following:
- Four generous sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, main bedroom with modern ensuite
- Downstairs bathroom with shower and vanity, two upstairs bathrooms with spacious showers and the main with a free standing bath
- Large stylish kitchen located in the heart of the home with top notch finishes, along with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage throughout
- Spacious combined family/lounge and dining area
- Generous sized second lounge room located on the upper level
- LED lighting throughout the house, equipped with an alarm system for your comfort
- Laundry located on the lower level, with a fourth toilet
- Peaceful backyard with a paved undercover entertaining area, beautiful low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully maintained courtyard located in the center of the complex
- Double lock up garage with storage and access directly upstairs into the townhouse
This property is perfect for an investor or any owner occupier, for more information or to book an inspection time contact Raza today on 0424 813 318 don’t miss out!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|