Property ID: 17966818
This beautifully presented contemporary style home will appeal to buyers with an appreciation of the finer details. With flawless standards in maintenance & presentation surpassing all expectations, this is the ideal leisure home where the separate living areas cater for the growing family or retirees who want timeless style.
Decorated in neutral tones & complemented by the use of natural lighting, the quality is evident throughout the entire home. While enjoying the peace & serenity, your friends & family are not to be forgotten with a large outdoor alfresco living area, perfect for entertaining all year round.
Proudly comprising of:
- Contemporary kitchen with generous sized bench tops, quality appliances & ample cupboard space
- Beautiful master bedroom with private court yard, large built-ins & ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms, all with built ins
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Spacious living areas with separate dining
- Fully covered outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with an abundance of storage space
- Large side access perfect for boats, caravans & toys
- Leafy low maintenance gardens
- Whisper quiet living in a lovely family orientated street.
- 657m allotment
With multiple living options, large bedrooms & a flowering English style outlook from almost every window, this home presents a wonderful, stress free lifestyle. Offering the best in urban living, you’ll enjoy warm summer days, peace & tranquility at the nearby parks or beautiful picnics with the family.
All this positioned on a 657m allotment & only a short distance to local schools, parks, shops, restaurants, public transport, Middle Ridge Golf Club & The Ridge shopping centre.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|