Property ID: 16852245
This stunning one year old Hampton’s Style residence with modern contemporary features and fittings is nestled in a tree lined street in the WHEPSTEAD MANOR PRECINCT. This is a builders’ own home and has been built to the highest of standards no expense has been spared on the detail, finish and construction.
If you are searching for a beautifully designed quality home and EXCEPTIONAL VALUE you certainly won’t be disappointed with this one you will be very fortunate indeed if you are the lucky buyer the builder is about to commence a new, very exciting and very costly project hence A SALE IS A MUST!
• Large open plan meals and living areas which flow seamlessly onto the much used alfresco area and in ground
• State of the art kitchen with its superior cabinet design, soft close drawers and bins, Caesarstone
benchtops, Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, pyrolysis automatic cleaning oven and a feature window to allow
the flow of natural light plus a BUTLERS PANTRY
• Built in BBQ with generous cabinetry, work tops, sink, mixer tap, gas connection and near new fridge.
• Colour video intercom system with memory
• Bradnams signature windows all fitted with locks
• Fully insulated in walls and ceilings and Anticon insulation under roof sheets
• Master bedroom with parents retreat, luxury ensuite and own balcony.
• Upstairs lounge and TV room
• Loads of useful storage throughout
• Treated Pine Frame
• Visually appealing inside and outside and a double driveway that can park 6 cars easily
DON’T DELAY YOUR INSPECTION. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU MISS THIS ONE!!
|Building / Floor Area||339 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|