Property ID: 18763187
Quietly located with leafy surrounds in a boutique complex of just seven homes, be impressed by this stylishly renovated two storey designer townhouse.
With a focus on generous proportions & serene comfort, providing a homely, relaxed feel this stunning home enjoys a prestigious location set across from the water’s edge.
Surrounded by all the benefits the area offers including its desirable peninsula, waterfront reserves, schools and within easy walking distance to Abbotsford ferry wharf, local cafes, equidistant to Abbotsford & Wareemba village hubs, bus services and the popular Sydney Rowers only footsteps away.
Be impressed with a large light filled living leading onto a North facing balcony with water glimpses. Separate dining encompassing a delightful modern kitchen enjoying stone tops & stainless appliances.
- Two Expansive bedrooms, master with dual robes
- Flowing layout with spacious air-conditioned living, dining and sitting areas
- Modern light filled kitchen with quality finishes throughout
- Custom Designed Internal laundry with 2nd w/c + ample storage
- Private, sunbathed balcony, under stair storage
- Double side by side lock up garaging
- Quiet peninsula setting, stroll to cafes and bayside parks
Renovated throughout this townhouse requires nothing more than for you to move in, relax & enjoy.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|