Property ID: 17773176
Positioned in a peaceful, family friendly street on a large 715sqm block, sits this well maintained four bedroom, single level family home offering high quality features throughout.
Located in the highly sought after Street, you will have every amenity within a close proximity including access to city buses, the upcoming North West Rail Link, local bus stops, high quality schools, family and recreational parks, The Rouse Hill Village and the popular Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Offering the following features:
- Four large bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, all other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- A spacious kitchen in the heart of the home with plenty of storage throughout
- Two generous sized bathrooms
- Enormous open plan formal and informal living spaces
- Dining area opening onto the stunning outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the spacious backyard with easy to maintain gardens
- Timber floors throughout
- Double garage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of the rapidly growing Rouse Hill Estate. For more information or for an inspection time, contact Raza Khan today on 0424 813 318.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|