Property ID: 9812563
Are you seeking a large low maintenance four bedroom home with views, aspect and privacy? Then look no further than this perfectly positioned ideal family home that is tucked away in a quiet Seaview Heights cul-de-sac and surrounded by a 1076m2 established tropical gardens.
The double storey brick home with approximately 290sqm under roof boasts a winning combination of capturing the cool summer breezes into all the cool east-north facing living areas while taking full advantage of the upper balcony views right across to Sun Valley. Another bonus is that all the landscaping has been done with this elevated site and if you love to swim, there is the added summer attraction of a sparkling inground saltwater pool.
Plenty of options are available for casual and formal living. The large fully screened outdoor living area is ideal for summer bar-b-ques, the air-conditioned formal lounge/dining area is designed for gracious entertaining, and if added living space is required, the lower level double lockup garage space with a ceramic tiled floor may be utilized as a rumpus room.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Tucked away in elevated cul-de-sac on 1076m2 allotment
• Cool east-north face with expansive suburban views
• Low maintenance brick home with 290sqm under roof
• Four large bedrooms plus separate study
• Renovated kitchen & recently renovated bathrooms upstairs
• Air-conditioned comfort to everyday & formal living areas
• Entertain outdoors in fully screened patio or sit & relax quietly on front balcony
• Sparkling inground salt pool for loads of summer fun & exercise
• Multi car accomm or/double l/up garage could be utilized as rumpus room
• Fourth bedroom & bathroom on lower level – ideal teenage retreat!
There will be room for everyone when you live at this address. Our reluctant owners are relocating due to work commitments, so come and discover this property today – MUST BE SOLD!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-60 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-70 %|