|Price Guide Sold for $632,000 (Sep 14, 2017)
|Ipswich 07 3281 7444
74 Kensington Drive, FLINDERS VIEW, 4305, Queensland
THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
With an inspired family design of sprawling proportions, this exceptional property emanates a sophisticated and relaxed ambiance, certain to contribute to a lifetime of unforgettable family experiences and memories.
Functional yet stylish, your home ensures family harmony, giving everyone their much desired privacy across a range of various entertaining zones, with the ultimate entertaining space being the expansive alfresco overlooking the sparkling, solar-heated in-ground pool. The generous 5 bedroom floorplan, designed with an emphasis on family, delivers a superbly liveable home.
Proudly set on a 1,094m2 allotment in a coveted pocket of Flinders View, we invite you to experience this remarkable home which sets a new benchmark for relaxed family living, without compromise.
- 5 bedrooms with fans and built-ins
- Ducted air conditioning system with 2 zones
- Stunning in-ground saltwater pool is surrounded by a generous paved entertaining area and can be used all year round having solar heating
- Stylish Master offers a bay window, his & hers walk-in-robe and a lavish ensuite with double vanity, spa bath and separate shower
- Well-appointed kitchen offers plenty of bench space, dishwasher, pantry and quality stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen overlooks the open plan family living and dining rooms which offer a wealth of natural light through the 3 sliding glass doors opening onto the entertaining areas
- Formal dining features wide French doors and is currently utilised as an office
- Formal lounge is a generous size yet has an intimate and comfortable air
- Bathrooms have an organic feel with stone feature tiles, main bathroom also includes separate shower and tub, as does the ensuite
- Expansive insulated alfresco runs the length of the family room and kitchen with plenty of room for the biggest of house-warming parties
- Tinted windows, security screens and curtains and blinds throughout the home
- Internal laundry and large linen closet
- Irrigation system already installed at the front of the property, amongst the manicured tropical gardens
- Water tanks will keep your lawn green all year round
- Garden shed
- Double car garage with drive through access to rear, for additional storage
- Fully Fenced yard for your private enjoyment
Perfectly located for convenience:
- 950m to Bus
- 3 mins to Amberley District State School
- 4 mins to Winston Glades
- 5 mins to Cunningham Hwy
- 12 mins to RAAF Base Amberley