Property ID: 17743350
Raine & Horne Rouse Hill is proud to present this warm four bedroom family home, nestled in a quiet and peaceful area of Rouse Hill, yet well within reach of local shopping centres (such as the Rouse Hill Village and the Rouse Hill Town Centre), high quality schools, public transport including bus stops within walking distance and the future North-West Railway Link, recreational parks and sporting fields.
Featuring the following:
- Four spacious bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and ensuite, remaining rooms with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen located in the heart of the home with plenty of storage and gas cooking
- Large formal lounge room at the front of the home
- Formal dining area
- Combined second lounge and dining area
- Spacious main bathroom
- Laundry with external access
- Drive through single garage
- Split system air conditioning
- Large backyard with paved entertaining area
- Easy to maintain gardens
- 450sqm block
This home is perfect for a growing family, or an investor looking to secure a property in a rapidly growing area with a great rental return.
For more information or if you would like to view the property, please contact Raza Khan today on 0424 813 318.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|Building / Floor Area||143 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|