Property ID: 18011152
Tucked away behind electric gates and hidden from view by beautiful gardens, this sensational 5 acre property offers a private, tranquil hideaway.
With 2 stables, cattle crush, a dam, 12m x 9m powered shed, chook pen, saltwater pool and a stunning home, this property will tick something on everyones list.
A rare find, this property could comfortably run off the grid, with solar power and water, a bore with crystal clear water suitable for drinking, underground irrigation and a gravity fed taps. Set up originally for horses, with 2 big stables in a 6m x 9m shed (stable partitions have been removed) and 2 paddocks – vehicle access to the stables, sheds and paddocks is via a second separate driveway.
Complete with a sprawling low set brick home, filled with warmth and character, this is a very special package that must be inspected to be appreciated.
- private entry courtyard
- spacious studio/granny flat with ensuite and WIR – room for a kitchenette
- stunning new kitchen with 2 ovens – 1 gas/gas and a wall mounted electric oven
- sunken lounge room with study/library space and formal dining
- family room with attached private patio for enjoying beautiful sunsets
- wood heater to warm the whole house
- sunken master bedroom with beautiful ensuite and well appointed WIR
- 3 BIG bedrooms for the children at the other end of the house – 2 with bay windows
- large laundry with 4th guest toilet
- modern main bathroom
Located only a short 10 minute drive to both Woodford and Kilcoy and only an 1h 5m to the Brisbane airport. Perfect for horse lovers and lovers of peace, privacy and absolute serenity.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||10|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|