Property ID: 17367607
What a fantastic opportunity for those aged over 50 looking to enhance their lifestyle by moving into Hiller Residential Park. This home is ready for its new owners to move in and call home with features such as:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes for storage.
- Spacious main living room with ample room for the family to spread out when they come to visit.
- Large dining overlooking the beautiful kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Enclosed retreat ideal for entertaining family and friends or using as a sewing or craft room.
- Sparkling bathroom with large shower cubicle including grab rail.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating to keep you comfortable year round.
- Bay windows and skylight allowing plenty of light flow throughout the home.
- Beautiful floating floors throughout.
- Small decking at the front of the home perfect for reading the paper over the morning coffee.
- Under cover carport and low maintenance yards.
All of this and more located within Hillier Park with its Beautiful facilities including two in-ground swimming pools, manicured and fully maintained gardens, BBQ areas and extensive walking trails. The central facility of Hillier Park is the Community Hall, ably operated by an active and well equipped social club making it easy to enjoy the company of friends and neighbors. There is also a Recreation Hall that features a Billiards Room and Gymnasium.
Nestled on the western fringe of Gawler, Hillier Park provides a country living feel while still close to essential services. Hillier Park has created a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on the home or on Hillier Park, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Spurling for your private inspection
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|