Property ID: 17575895
In a picturesque complex at the end of a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, this near-new apartment is a five-minute walk from Arncliffe Station and 15-minutes from the city.
With its contemporary faade and lovingly maintained gardens, it sits beautifully amongst the surrounding mix of apartments and period cottages. The apartment’s first impression is complemented by a stunning interior, with the spacious L-shaped living area offering a sleek modern kitchen and separate lounge and dining zones. A wrap-around balcony provides scope for comfortable indoor-outdoor living, and invites bountiful natural light via ceiling-height doors and windows.
Three bedrooms and a convenient ground-floor position further this home’s appeal and suitability for a broad spectrum of house-hunters, from young families to downsizers.
• Three bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Secure car space
• Internal laundry
• Ensuite in master bedroom
• Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
• Modern kitchen featuring white finger-pull cabinetry, stone splashback and benchtop, undermount sink, breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Contemporary loop-pile carpeting
• Moments from Arncliffe Station and shops; a short drive to beaches and 15-minutes to the city
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|